Pierrot Tunic Sewing Pattern PDF
This adorable tunic features a gathered neckline, swingy ease, a comfortable fit, and looks fantastic with jeans or leggings! The elastic neckline and sleeves can be taken out as your child grows. Pierrot can be sewn entirely with a sewing machine; no serger necessary.
This 32-page sewing pattern eBook (PDF) includes:
- nine sizes from newborn to 5T.
- thorough step-by-step instructions with diagrams, full-color photographs, and plenty of tips and hints.
- a special section on modifying Pierrot for a longer or wider tunic.
- printable instruction summary sheet.
- full-sized pattern pieces including seam allowances.
Instant Download: This digital eBook pattern will be sent to your e-mail address via instant download link as soon as payment is received. More info.
- Woven fabric (see yardage chart below for amounts)
- Elastic (1/4″ or 3/8″ wide, for neckline)
- Optional: prepackaged 1/2″ single-fold bias tape (or instructions for cutting your own included in pattern)
The Pierrot Tunic has been featured in the following posts on my blog:
Here it is! Pierrot Tunic PDF Sewing Pattern
Brace yourself for the cute: Plaid Pierrot
Chambray Baby Pants for Baby C.
I couldn't help myself (another Pierrot)
Pierrot Dress for Clementine
Sewing with Ribbons