PLEASE NOTE: this pattern is a digital (PDF) sewing pattern. More info.
This adorable tunic features a gathered neckline, swingy ease, a comfortable fit, and looks fantastic with jeans or leggings! The elastic neckline and sleeves can be taken out as your child grows. Pierrot can be sewn entirely with a sewing machine; no serger necessary.
This 32-page sewing pattern eBook (PDF) includes:
- nine sizes from newborn to 5T.
- thorough step-by-step instructions with diagrams, full-color photographs, and plenty of tips and hints.
- a special section on modifying Pierrot for a longer or wider tunic.
- printable instruction summary sheet.
- full-sized pattern pieces including seam allowances.
Instant Download: This digital eBook pattern will be sent to your e-mail address via instant download link as soon as payment is received. More info.
You will need:
Recommended fabrics: woven fabrics such as shirting, cotton voile, cotton lawn, poplin, chambray, lightweight seersucker, baby wale cord, linen, flannel, or quilting cotton.
- Woven fabric (see yardage chart below for amounts)
- Elastic (1/4″ or 3/8″ wide, for neckline)
- Optional: prepackaged 1/2″ single-fold bias tape (or instructions for cutting your own included in pattern)
Size Chart & Finished Measurements