Charlie Dress PDF Add-On
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern add-on is a digital (PDF) file. More info.
Take your Charlie Tunic to a whole new adorable level by adding the Charlie Dress Add-On dress extension, hem facings, and new cropped sleeve!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This add-on is not a stand-alone pattern; it is used in combination with the Charlie Tunic Sewing Pattern. Purchase the Charlie PDF Bundle (Tunic + Dress Add-On) HERE to save 20% off the Dress Add-On.This 17-page sewing pattern eBook (PDF) includes:
- six sizes from 12 months to 5T.
- thorough step-by-step instructions with diagrams, full-color photographs, and plenty of tips and hints.
- full-sized pattern pieces including seam allowances.
Instant Download: This digital eBook pattern will be sent to your e-mail address via instant download link as soon as payment is received. More info.
You will need:
- The Charlie Tunic Sewing Pattern PDF (also available bundled with this pattern)
- Main fabric: 1.5 yds for 12mo-3T / 1.75 yds for 4T-5T
- Contrasting fabric: 1/2 yd
- Optional: Interfacing, if you use a very lightweight material such as gauze or other sheer fabric for the facings.
Recommended fabrics: linen/tencel blends, shirtings, or other lightweight cotton or linen materials. The more drape your fabric has, the more movement the tunic will have when worn, so quilting cotton may make this a little stiff, but some of the lighter-weight quilting cottons will work fine!
The Charlie Dress has been featured in the following posts on my blog:
Charlie Dress Add-On Sewing Pattern is Here!
Growing Like a Weed Right out of her Charlie Dress
Duck Duck Boots
I Have Been Sewing Charlie Dresses for the Girl
Charlie Dress for Clementine
Free Charlie tutorial:
Adding A Button Placket