PLEASE NOTE: this pattern is a digital (PDF) sewing pattern. More info.
This pattern is available in two size ranges: 12 month-5T (baby/toddler) and 6-14 (kid). Buy the PDF Bundle (see dropdown) and save 20%!
The Flashback Skinny Tee is the perfect not-too-tight, but definitely fitted, basic tee with lots of customization possibilities! The easy-to-follow instructions cover three neck finishes and two hem finishes. A quick sew, but some experience sewing knits is highly recommended.
This 20-page sewing pattern eBook (PDF) includes:
six sizes (12 mo-5T) or five sizes (6-14).
thorough step-by-step instructions with diagrams, full-color photographs, and plenty of tips and hints.
- a special two-page section on getting the right fit for your child.
- a printable instruction summary sheet.
- full-sized pattern pieces including seam allowances.
Instant Download: This digital eBook pattern will be sent to your e-mail address via instant download link as soon as payment is received. More info.
You will need:
- Knit fabric (see yardage chart below for amounts)
- Knit fabric for neck and cuffs (see yardage chart below for amounts)
- Stretch or ballpoint needle for sewing machine
- Optional: walking foot and/or double needle for machine
- Optional: serger
Recommended fabrics: Main fabric: knits such as jersey, interlock, or 1x1 rib knit. For neck and cuffs: rib knit or jersey with at least 50% stretch.
Yardage Chart: 12 mo-5T
Yardage Chart: 6-14
Size Chart & Finished Dimensions: 12 mo-5T
Size Chart & Finished Dimensions: 6-14
The pattern includes guidelines for measuring your child to choose the right size and for making simple modifications for a good fit.