PLEASE NOTE: this pattern is a digital (PDF) sewing pattern. More info.
This 55-page sewing pattern eBook (PDF) includes:
Parsley Pants are a quick and easy pant made using just one pattern piece! The basic version features an elastic waistband, but the extras (flat front, pintucks, pouch pockets, box pleat pockets, kneepads, and tuxedo stripes) take very little time to add (see all pattern options here). Use this versatile pattern to make pajamas, dress pants, and everything in between.
nine sizes from 2 to 10 (intended for children who are out of diapers, though sizes 2 and 3 have a little extra room).
thorough step-by-step instructions with diagrams, full-color photographs, and plenty of tips and hints.
- full-sized pattern pieces including seam allowances.
Instant Download: This digital eBook pattern will be sent to your e-mail address via instant download link as soon as payment is received. More info.
You will need:
- Woven fabric (see yardage chart below for amounts)
- 1"- to 1 1/2"-wide elastic for waistband
- Coordinating thread
- Optional: fusible interfacing for views with kneepads and/or flat-front waistband
- Optional: lining fabric for views with pouch pockets and kneepads
- Optional: strip of contrast fabric or ribbon for view with tuxedo stripes
Recommended fabrics: bottom-weight fabrics (canvas, twill, corduroy, velveteen, denim) or mid-weight fabrics (flannel, quilting cotton, linen sheeting, poplin, shirting, chambray).
Size Chart & Finished Measurements