Toddler Backpack Sewing Pattern PDF
PLEASE NOTE: this pattern is a digital (PDF) sewing pattern. More info.
This little backpack is perfect for the preschool child! It stands just under a foot high and features adjustable padded straps, a quilted bottom, and zipper closure.
- thorough step-by-step instructions with full-color photographs and plenty of tips and hints.
- special sections on adding a lining and enlarging the backpack for school-aged kids.
- a printable instruction summary sheet.
- full-sized pattern pieces including seam allowances.
Instant Download: This digital eBook pattern will be sent to your e-mail address via instant download link as soon as payment is received. More info.You will need:
- 1/2 yd medium- to heavy-weight fabric (main)
- 1/4 yard medium- to heavy-weight fabric (straps/bottom)
- Optional: 1/2 yd lining fabric
- 1/4 yd fleece or quilt batting for straps/bottom
- 14" zipper
- One package (approx. 2 1/2 yds) 1/2" bias tape piping
- Two strap adjusters for 1" straps (or four 1" D-rings)
- 3/4 yard 1" nylon strap (or 4" x 27" fabric to make your own strap)
- Optional: double-fold bias tape binding for finishing inside seams