PLEASE NOTE: this pattern is a digital (PDF) sewing pattern. More info.
This sweet and flattering dress features a cut-out scoop neckline, pockets, and shirring in the back for an easy, comfortable fit. No zippers or closures are needed! The pattern can be made with a basic scoop neckline, sleeveless, as a tunic, or with a longer skirt to achieve a large number of different looks.
This 36-page sewing pattern eBook (PDF) includes:
six women's sizes from XS to XXL.
thorough step-by-step instructions with diagrams, full-color photographs, and plenty of tips and hints.
- a one-page basic primer on shirring with elastic thread.
- a special Washi Fit Guide to assess fit and assist with basic pattern adjustments.
- a printable instruction summary sheet.
- full-sized pattern pieces (including seam allowances) in both print-at-home and copy shop formats.
Also available: Washi Expansion Pack (Want both patterns? Buy the Washi PDF Bundle HERE!)
Instant Download: This digital eBook pattern will be sent to your e-mail address via instant download link as soon as payment is received. More info.
You will need:
- Woven fabric (see yardage chart below for amounts)
- 1 1/4 yd 1.25"-wide bias tape (pre-packaged single-fold, or cut or you own)
- Lightweight interfacing
- Coordinating thread
Size Chart (women's sizes XS-XXL)
Recommended fabrics: light- to medium-weight cottons or cotton blends (e.g. shirting, voile, double gauze, quilting cotton, poplin, or cotton/linen blends).