Purchasing and Printing Instructions
The patterns available in our shop are all digital PDF sewing patterns. We currently have two patterns available in print, the Washi Dress for women and the Geranium Dress in size range 0-5T. Please click here to find a shop that carries the printed patterns.
HOW DOES INSTANT DOWNLOAD WORK?
- After you check out, you will see a download link on the left side of the screen; click this to begin downloading your pattern file directly to your computer. If you are on a mobile device or a tablet and the download does not work on the first try, please try downloading on a different device. Be careful not to use up all of your download tries at once (you get 5 tries before your link expires)!
- If you miss the first download link after checkout, don't worry! You can also download the pattern using the link that will arrive in your email inbox. This is usually the second email you will receive (the first email is your order confirmation). If you do not receive the download email within 10 minutes of your purchase, please check your email spam or junk folder. See also: Pattern Troubleshooting
- My sewing patterns are digital PDF patterns that you download instantly from a download link after payment and print from your computer. Always print at 100% and check the scale marks with a ruler after printing to insure that you don't accidentally enlarge or reduce the pattern pieces.
- Pattern pieces are full sized and you will need to tape them together after printing. Trim the left and top print margins off with a scissors or paper cutter for easier assembly.
- A color printer is recommended, but not required. My patterns have a print margin included so that they will work with both US Letter and A4 paper sizes. Just be sure to print at 100%!
- Patterns can be viewed in a PDF viewer such as Adobe Reader or Preview (Mac). You can also use iBooks or other reader apps on a tablet to view the instructions. This will allow you to zoom in/out on diagrams.
- For those with little experience downloading and printing PDF files, I would suggest a test download with one of my free patterns before purchase to make sure you have the correct software.
- If your pattern does not open immediately after download, go to the “downloads” folder on your computer to open it.
- Don’t forget to SAVE YOUR PATTERN FILE on your computer so that you will always have access to it. You may also email the pattern file to yourself (but not to others — that’s a copyright violation!) to keep a copy saved in your email.
Pattern download links are delivered automatically via email as soon as payment is received (If you check out using PayPal, please do NOT request that we send to an email address other than your PayPal email address. Thanks!).