PLEASE NOTE: this pattern is a digital (PDF) sewing pattern. More info.
Beatrix is a button-back pullover top with a simple silhouette that is both comfortable and flattering. With two views that offer different sleeve lengths, button placket options, and a shirttail or banded hem, this is a truly versatile pattern for woven fabrics. Included are six sizes (XS-XXL) with two different front bodice pieces to fit either A/B or C/D cup sizes. This modern wardrobe basic is sure to become a new favorite!
This sewing pattern eBook (PDF) includes:
six women's sizes from XS to XXL
thorough step-by-step instructions with diagrams, full-color photographs, and plenty of tips and hints
- a special two-page “Seam Finishes Appendix” with instructions for my favorite seam finishes
- a printable instruction summary
- full-sized pattern pieces (including seam allowances) in both print-at-home and copy shop formats.
Instant Download: This digital eBook pattern will be sent to your e-mail address via instant download link as soon as payment is received. More info.
You will need:
- Woven fabric (see recommendations and yardage chart below).
- 3/4 yard lightweight or featherweight fusible interfacing.
- Coordinating thread
- Six 3/8" or 1/2" buttons
Size Chart & Finished Measurements
Woven lightweight cotton and linen blend fabrics such as voile, rayon challis, shot cotton, shirting, double gauze lawn, broadcloth, and lightweight chambray.