PLEASE NOTE: this pattern is a digital (PDF) sewing pattern. More info.
This 45-page sewing pattern eBook (PDF) includes:
A versatile pleated blouse or tunic for woven fabrics! Josephine is a great project for the confident beginner sewist who is ready to add some skills and variety to her garment-sewing repertoire
- six women's sizes from XS to XXL.
- three different views (click on photos for view details).
two front bodices to fit either A/B or C/D cup sizes.
thorough step-by-step instructions with diagrams, full-color photographs, and plenty of tips and hints.
- a special two-page “Seam Finishes Appendix” with instructions for my favorite seam finishes.
- a printable instruction summary sheet.
- full-sized pattern pieces (including seam allowances) in both print-at-home and copy shop formats.
Instant Download: This digital eBook pattern will be sent to your e-mail address via instant download link as soon as payment is received. More info.
You will need:
- Woven fabric (see yardage chart below for amounts)
- 1/2 yd 1/4" elastic (View A, elastic cuff option only)
- 1/2 yd 3/8" elastic (View B only)
- Coordinating thread
Size Chart & Finished Measurements
Recommended Fabrics: woven cotton and linen blend fabrics such as voile, rayon challis, shot cotton, shirting, double gauze, lawn, and broadcloth. I only recommend making the fuller sleeve for View A if you are using a fabric with a great deal of drape (such as rayon challis); if you are using fabric with less drape, use the sleeve pattern piece as-is instead of adding extra width.