PLEASE NOTE: this pattern is a digital (PDF) sewing pattern. More info.
Luna Pants are loose-fitting pants with a tapered leg for a flattering and comfortable fit. A quick sew, the pants include inseam pockets and are comprised of four main pieces, with facings attached inside the pants to form the waistband. Choose a variety of prints and fabrics to style these for both casual and dressier occasions.
This digital sewing pattern (PDF) will include:
six women's sizes from XS to XXL
- thorough step-by-step instructions with diagrams
- full-sized pattern pieces (including seam allowances) in both print-at-home and copy shop formats.
Instant Download: This digital pattern will be sent to your e-mail address via instant download link as soon as payment is received. More info.
You will need:
- Woven or knit fabric (see recommendations and yardage chart below)
- Coordinating thread
- 1"-wide elastic
Size Chart & Finished Measurements
Woven lightweight cotton and linen blend fabrics such as voile, rayon challis, shot cotton, shirting, double gauze lawn, broadcloth, and lightweight chambray.
Stable knits (30% stretch or less) such as jersey or interlock.
Please visit the Luna Pants Page on my blog! There you will find:
- links to all the blog posts and tutorials featuring this pattern
- size charts, finished measurements, and yardage charts