Peekaboo Bonnet Sewing Pattern PDF
PLEASE NOTE: this pattern is a digital (PDF) sewing pattern. More info.
A quick and easy project, this darling baby bonnet is fully reversible! Accent piping adds a professional finish.
- eight sizes from newborn (13" circ.) to child's large (21").
- thorough step-by-step instructions with full-color photographs and plenty of tips and hints.
- a special section on modifying the bonnet for a custom fit.
- full-sized pattern pieces including seam allowances.
Instant Download: This digital eBook pattern will be sent to your e-mail address via instant download link as soon as payment is received. More info.
You will need:
- Solid fabric for piped side of bonnet (see yardage chart below for amounts)
- Patterned fabric for non-piped side of bonnet (see yardage chart below for amounts)
- One package piping (approx. 2 1/2 yards)
- Interfacing for brim
The Peekaboo Bonnet has been featured in the following posts on my blog:
Peekaboo Bonnet Sewing Pattern!
Ice Cream Dress and Peekaboo Bonnet for Clementine
Almost here: Bonnet, Bonnet, Bonnet!
Daisy Romper and Bonnet from Thrifted Sheet